Saturday 10 May 2014

Cocktails and Dreams

Well hello there ladies! How has your week been? I have been super busy with friends, family, meetings and a fabulous photo shoot.

Dirty, 'only-need-one' expresso martinis!

The personally concocted, 'London Frock Heaven' cocktail. Sweet and oh so delicious! Thank you Urban Reef- www.urbanreef.com)

'White Light Linen' at my Ma's bday family garden party. Try something you have never done before. Archery is actually quite difficult but boy did I feel like I was Katniss! 

I had a wonderful bank holiday weekend with friends, cocktails, archery, birthday celebrations and a bit of dancing. I was given some amazing volumising spray from a friend and wowcher, look what happened. After styling, much less scary! 

Before

After, phew! 

My besty man- Dan from Last Style Of Defense- brilliant photo shoot with you babes last weekend for SS14 Trend Guide In Partnership With Drive By Citizen Eco-Drive. Check it out-  www.laststyleofdefense.com




And we even had time for the swing ride on Bournemouth pier! Back to being little again, so fun! 


Off up to London next week doing some promos for the gorgeous Rhodes To Heaven (www.rhodestoheaven.com)- the perfect skin care range! Then seriosuly excited as me and 'the original four' besties from school are going down to my holiday house in Exmoor. Come on girly time!

Check out the pics we took for our next event! 14th June at the Norfolk Royale Hotel in Bournemouth. All are welcome if you are around this part of the world. Pop by just for two hours from 3pm to 5pm. I'll be styling a selection of dresses on my stunning models from our collection and talking you through how to change the look with accessories. Think' Fashion Frock Styling Seminar!' Personal styling and fashion tips too- guidance with your shape, colourings and cuts tailored to suit just you. Will be fun! If you'd like an invite, please message me soon.

Have it!

Get it!

Want it!

Love it!

Swish it! 

Check out www.londonfrockexchange.com and these frocks could be yours!

Have a super weekend!

With Warmest Swishes,
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment