Wednesday 30 April 2014

Skip into Summer and Save the Date!

Hello lovely ladies! What is with this drizzle over the last few days? I have gone back to my trusted dark colours I am afraid with my big knit cardi; however I am still donning my flip-flops even though it is wet and gloomy!

We had such a fabulous night with our first Swishing Party. Thank you to all my gorgeous women who came! We got some wonderful new dresses in so they'll be popping onto the website soon! Here's just a little sneaky glimpse of what's to come! Such a tease!




With some wine and bubbles to sip on, we all sat round gossiping everything fashion and girly then browsing the collections and trying on! By popular demand, clients who couldn't make this one have asked for more, so we'll be making this a regular occasion! Had lots of people taking their new frocks home and it was a great way for one-on-one styling. One beautiful lady was very reluctant to try on a dress she really loved because she didn't 'think' it would suit or fit her. With my professional styling expertise, we both scurried into the dressing room and voila! It fit like a glove and she looked stunning! Rule is, if you don't know, try!!!


 Me on the night! 


As you would have received in your monthly newsletter we are also planning a great event in June! Think of it as a big Summer launch if you will. We have booked a beautiful venue where you'll be invited to spend an afternoon being styled and pampered. I will be there giving a short but detailed seminar where I'll be demonstrating how to wear lots of frocks in different ways depending on your style, colouring, body shape and occasion - day to night, office to party, casual to smart etc.

We'll have lots of hand picked accessories on hand also - everything from shoes to belts, handbags and jewellery so you can see what looks can shine through, simply by adding something a little extra. See yourself in something you always thought might look bad, we have the guidance and knowledge to make you feel great and look a million dollars this Summer. Personal styling and assistance by me after the show. Great way to meet London Frock Exchange and other fellow Swishers!

(Here is me power dressing for my meeting with the venue! One can only wear a bold bright white jacket if the sun is out!)


I'll be sending out invitations soon so I hope you can make it! Save the Date: 14th of June! 
And if you are not on our mailing list, get in touch and register or contact me directly at bethany@londonfrockexchange.com for more information.

And just a little something I stumbled on whilst visiting my sister in Frome. They have some gorgeous vintage and antique boutiques there. Loved popping into Donna May Vintage and Lark Vintage. Such wonderful frocks and accessories. Was such a pleasure meeting Donna and Hayley too - thank you! Will be visiting again soon!


Neon pink heart from Lark Vintage. I want one!

Speak to you soon!

With Warmest Swishes,
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment