Wednesday 22 January 2014

It's our Birthdays!!!

This time last year, my darling Sarah gave me a wonderful gift for my 30th Birthday. A gloriously posh cream tea at the beautiful Cliveden House in Berkshire.

What with a very very hectic year, whenever we booked it, we had to cancel and re-arrange! Mostly my fault I must admit! But finally, and I think at the best time, we trotted off last weekend, all dolled up in our frocks for a deliciously scrummy tea with cakes, soldier sandwiches and piping hot tea.

Sitting on the comfiest of grand sofas by a roaring fire, we nattered and gossipped away, reflecting on our wonderful London Frock Exchange year and our beautiful and strong friendship. Take that time and call a friend today you haven't seen in a while. It is the best fuel for your heart, soul and mind!


It's my Birthday tomorrow and my dearest friends and I all dressed up and went out to one of my favourite spots in Bournemouth! Watch this space for our fun, cocktail fueled night and the fabulous frocks we wore! Dance floor Aruba, I thank you! Here's to the wonderful Adele and Pete who won the dance off! 




Last week was our one and only, Sarah's Birthday! This is dedicated to her. Happy Birthday to us my darling. Love you.

'Words could never tell you

How important you'll always be,

Just little things that you do

That are especially meant for me.

You always seem to remember
All the things to do,
That makes friends last forever,
And share a bond so true.
I'm so glad God gave to me
Someone just like you.
He knew that you would be
One of the chosen few!'


Your B,
Always and forever xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment