Thursday 12 September 2013

WE HAVE ARRIVED! LONDON FROCK EXCHANGE IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!

WE HAVE ARRIVED!

My darling wonderful friend Sarah and I have been working our little size 5 socks off and re-launching the fabulous London Frock Exchange. Oh the giggles we have had, the stamping of feet in web tech frustration and the hours of late nights drinking minty tea and eating crisps have all paid off. We want to welcome you all to what we feel very proud of. 

A service us lovely ladies didn’t even know we needed, in my opinion.


Fancy getting a whole new wardrobe without spending a fortune? Fancy not having to traipse around the shops for a perfect frock? Look no further than London Frock Exchange. Here we give you a beautiful vast collection of dresses in all shapes, colours, styles and sizes; where your wardrobe is de-cluttered and someone else can enjoy your unwanted frocks; giving you a whole new one to play dress-up in.




The Blog-sense

Like my writing for Last Style Of Defense from LA, I will be bringing you lots of blogs as and when I feel the trend and mood, giving you a perfect and simple insight into our new dresses and what is hot right now (and not so now!).  

I will be showing you how to team our dresses with accessories from your little ballet pumps and waist belts to scarves, jewellery, chunky knits and handbags. Adding in any new make-up trends to suit, whilst working in the mix ‘from the office to night’ or ‘day-time tea party to date night or cocktails with the girls’. 

And if that wasn’t enough…you can always contact me directly for any personal occasions or problems you have with an outfit. A problem shared after all is a problem halved and with my styling expertise we can collaborate together to make you feel confident, beautiful and looking a million dollars!


Send us pics too of you glammed up in your new frock to show off your stunning look! I find it can be such good inspiration to other women hearing stories or seeing visuals of what we do and look like; the ideas and creative differences can teach and show people other ways in wearing things. I’ll be bringing you styling journeys and moments from my clients that might be what you feel or have gone through; the difficulties in what we look like, or what we wear. I like to call it my ‘Secret Pandora’s Box’ which I’d love you to add to! So therapeutic! Get swapping and sharing!



TROTTING HOT

I am loving, absolutely loving this sunshine right now! Having lived in sunny LA for over two years, the transition back to grey wet South coast did get me down but now….Oh the beach fun I have had this Summer, the water sporting and the car roof down seems to make everyone a little bit happier…smiles all round! Who’d have thought! Although it is getting a bit more chilly in the evenings now I'm secretly excited about getting my Auntumn wardrobe ready! 

In our Fabulous 5 categories- Everyday, Classic, Chic, Luxe and Divine, we have a beautiful wide range of dresses with patterns and styles for every different occasion, not forgetting the different trends and fabrics for your beautiful selves!




‘Tea Me Up Scotty!’

Tea dresses and lovely floaty maxi’s showered in floral prints, monochrome and vibrant luminous shades are all trending hot right now even into the Autumn. Make sure to pair long effortlessly elegant drapey numbers with gladiator flip flops or simply a pair of plain Havianas. Add a ‘Cooler than Chelsea’ large felt flopsy hat for that extra edge or slap on some bright rouge lippy and black Ray-Bans for a sexier look.

Tea dress you up, more ‘Lady Grey’ sexy and sophisticated by adding a sultry pair of stilettos or ballet pumps. ‘PG Tips-it-down’ by pairing some classic cork wedges or simple two-strap sandals. If you really want to impress then dare to be different and ‘cupcake-it-fancy’ by teaming girly frilly socks with white plimsolls for a 1950s look.


 Here I took two delightful tea dresses from our collection and created two very different looks. My beautiful sister shone delicately in our Rose Pink Party Frock which I styled with some simple heeled espadrilles and black cardi. Her make-up was soft and pinky with a twisted up do and sweet flower clip to finish. I chose to show off our gorgeous 1940s Style Vintage Flower Frock. Super sexy front can be worn without a bra for smaller busted ladies (a la moi!) which I teamed with some classic Zara stilettos and a tucked bun. Adding classic themed round sunnies and bright red lippy, this outfit rocked the period!

So excited that we have pushed the button and gone live now. We cannot wait to start swapping with you! 

Warmest Swishes
Sarah & Bethany
London Frock Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment